We believe that the scarcity of practical information to achieve your environmental compliance goals is no longer acceptable.
We built Envera Consulting™ as a service and a resource to help you achieve your environmental compliance goals.
The Harsh Reality: You’re Doing More With Less
Environmental regulations are increasing in number and in complexity, and its becoming increasingly hard to manage all of that on your own.
You’re doing more with less.
- More regulations, with less staff.
- More reporting, with less resources.
- More monitoring, with less time.
And a direct result of all of this is…
- You’re always working: At night. On weekends. On vacation.
- You’re always thinking about work: On vacation. On your way home. At your kid’s soccer game.
- You’re always dealing with things at the last minute: I need this tomorrow. I need this in an hour. I need this yesterday.
As an environmental manager, the madness never seems to end.
Now, in the worst case, doing more with less could mean failed execution, or even non-compliance.
Do you really want to deal with all of that?
2 Ways That We Help You Do More…with less
1. Web-based resources and solutions that you can use now
Looking for resources right now?
If so, take a look at what we have for you (and the best part is that, all of this is available to you 24/7/365).
- Articles to help you manage your environmental compliance program.
- Mini Lessons on the topics you need to stay in compliance.
- Premium online training on to help you understand today’s regulations.
- Resources to help achieve your compliance goals (e.g., SCAQMD Permitting, Title V Compliance, etc).
2. Services to help you achieve compliance
In a world where you’re doing more with less, we want to help you execute.
We also want to take the stress of managing an environmental compliance program away from you.
That being said, if you do decide to retain our services, some of the benefits that you can can expect include:
- No fuss execution of your reports, projects, etc.
- Simple explanations of complex regulations.
- Practical systems to implement convoluted regulations.
- Less time thinking about work while you’re on vacation.
Where are you in comparison to your environmental compliance goals?
If you are not there, we can help.
If you are already there, but want to “raise the bar,” we can also help.
Either way, we want to give you practical information needed to achieve your environmental compliance goals
In today’s world, its important to understand the big picture in order to make smart business decisions about risks and compliance, and we’re here to help you do that.
…and we mean that, even if you don’t end up working with us (true statement).
About Envera Consulting’s Founder
Grant Aguinaldo is a former environmental consultant and environmental manager for a Southern California petroleum refinery.
Over the years, Grant has used his expertise to:
- Develop and lead technical studies;
- Advise senior management on the environmental and regulatory impacts of capital projects and process changes;
- Identify and improve process inefficiencies; and
- Be an active participant during the rule making process.
Grant maintains a vast network of contacts in industry as well as within the different California regulatory agencies, and he uses these resources to leverage favorable outcomes for the people that he works with.
Grant holds degrees in Chemistry, Biochemistry and Engineering, as well as various professional credentials that include:
- Certified Permitting Professional (CPP) from the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD); and
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) from the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Grant has also been featured in the following:
Vision 2014 by the California Waste Association
Slice of Advice Speaker Series: Exploring Green Jobs Panel by California State University Fullerton Career Center
Why Asian Americans Are Turning To Green Business by Asian Fortune Magazine.
In Hindsight: Former Ph.D. Students Reflect on Why They Jumped Ship by The Chronicle of Higher Education
How to Skyrocket Your Career: 10 Strategies for ‘Actively’ Attending ACE by EM Magazine (Air and Waste Management Association)
Four Simple Strategies to Grow Your Career at Hyperspeed by EM Magazine (Air and Waste Management Association)
Have you signed up to get updates to maintain compliance and reduce operational risk? There still free!
Image Credit: Partnership Sculpture (cc)No Fields Found.